Ask your question
Experience all the thrills of Go Karting in a safe and well organised day of fun and excitement - Try out the Dual and Rookie Karts, and enjoy hours of thrill seeking fun with the Scrambler, Gee Whiz and Astro Cars. In addition, test your non-driving skills in Side-Show Alley with our sensational new computer games!
WON'T BE LONG, LOADING RATES AND AVAILABILITY ...
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
Write your review here
- Power Pack 4 Ride Pass - includes up to 4 kart rides, or 4 amusement rides or 2 kart rides and 2 amusements.
- Adrenalin Pack 12 Ride Pass - includes up to 12 kart rides, or 12 amusement rides or 6 kart rides and 6 amusements.
- Experience all the thrills of Go Karting in a safe and well organised day of fun and excitement
- Try out the Dual and Rookie Karts
- Hours of thrill seeking fun with the Scrambler, Gee Whiz and Astro Cars
- Test your skills in Side-Show Alley with our sensational new computer games
- Children drivers must be a minimum of 900mm in height and over 8 years old. Passengers must be 5yrs minimum age and ride with an adult driver 18yrs +. The Adult driver is required to purchase a Yearly Membership for $5.50. Amusement rides operate on weekends, School Holidays and Public Holidays only. Go Karting and amusements close at 5pm.
- Driver Registration Early Arrival, Please make sure that all drivers arrive at Kingston Park Raceway 45 minutes prior to your event. Late arrivals which impact on the late running of the days may result in your event being shortened without refund due to time restraints. NB: Drivers under 18 years will need a parent or guardian to co-sign their indemnity form.
- What is a Race session, Formula & Predator kart sessions are 6 minutes. (Monte Carlo Track) Schumacher kart sessions are 10 minutes in duration. (Le Mans Track)
- Health Warning, riders should be in good health and free from any physical limitations or medical conditions, including but not limited to neck weakness, back weakness, recent surgery, broken bones, heart conditions, nervous disorders, motion sickness and epilepsy.
Sunday, Monday & Tuesday 10am-5pm
Wednesday & Thursday 10am-9pm
Friday & Saturday 10am-10pm
Dual, Rookie, Formula Karts & Kids Go-Zone close at 5pm daily
20 Mudgee St Kingston QLD.
How to get there
From the Gold Coast travel north up the M1, take the Logan Motorway exit 31 off to the left. Then travel approximately 5 minutes along to the 3rd exit "LOGAN CENTRAL" Beenleigh/Kingston Rd. Turn right then right again at Traffic lights then left at roundabout and follow signage to Kingston Park Raceway.
From Brisbane, 30 mins south, down the M1. Take the Daisy Hill/Chatswood Road exit 23 then the 3rd exit at the roundabout, then the 3rd exit at the next roundabout onto Paradise Road. Then travel approximately 3 minutes along to the lights, turn left onto Kingston Road and travel south 3mins to Bega Rd roundabout turn Right and follow signs.
What age do you have to be to ride? We can accommodate kids as young as 5 years of age, with our specially designed Dual Karts. Any parent or guardian who is over the age of 18 can be the co-driver for free! Once a child turns 8 they can take full control of one of our Rookie Karts.
Do I have to book? We take bookings for groups of 5 or more subject to available track time. For smaller groups it is advisable to call and check before making the journey.
Is there a charge for spectators? Entry to Kingston Park Raceway is absolutely free and you’re welcome to enjoy the many facilities available.
Do you race at night? Yes! For anyone over the age of 14 years, go karting goes through till 9pm on Wednesdays and Thursdays, and till 10pm on Fridays and Saturdays. Enjoy the thrills of night racing under Stadium Level Lighting.
Can I wear my own helmet? Yes. Provided that it complies with the Australian Standard AS1698. Other Australian Standards such as AS2063 are not acceptable.
What are the dress requirements? Dress Standards, All riders must wear enclosed protective footwear. Some loan shoes of limited sizes are available at the counter. Long Sleeve protective clothing is recommended.
Can we stay all day? We have plenty of BBQs and pergolas available so pack an esky and make a day of it in landscaped park lands, or if you prefer, you may choose from a large range of meals, snacks and refreshments available from our Pit Stop Café.
Is there heaps to do? To add to the day’s excitement, we have our new Go Zone Amusement Area and the Games Zone specially designed to offer hours of fun with the latest games, to test your skill.
Do you have a policy on the consumption of alcohol? In the interest of customer safety, we have a zero tolerance for those racing. However you can BYO for after your racing has concluded. Please be aware that we have a NO GLASS POLICY in the park and would appreciate you assistance in this matter.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher