Ask your question
- Must-do Gold Coast experience
- Amazing 360 degree views
- 77th floor of the Q1 Building
- Buy here and skip the queue!
The SkyPoint Observation Deck on the Gold Coast offers the best possible views of the city and its surrounds, including the lush green hinterland, sleek city skyline and - of course - the endless stretch of golden beaches as far as the eye can see! Located on level 77 of the towering 322.5m-high Q1 building, with a trip up to the SkyPoint Deck in the heart of Surfers Paradise, you can step out onto the 360 degree viewing platform for an unparalleled look at the beachside city that has become famous worldwide for its sunshine and seaside.
If you're a local, SkyPoint offers the perfect venue to enjoy some time out and to bring visitors to show off the incredible destination you call home; if you're visiting for the first time, the SkyPoint Deck is an absolute must for seeing all the best of the Gold Coast from a wonderful vantage point. Whether you simply choose to take in the views or enjoy a delicious meal freshly prepared in the brand new kitchen with an accompanying glass of wine, beer or a cocktail, SkyPoint suits all needs and budget levels. One of the true must-do attractions on the Gold Coast, grab your tickets online for the SkyPoint Observation Deck here today with absolutely NO booking fees AND skip the queue!
WON'T BE LONG, LOADING RATES AND AVAILABILITY ...
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
Write your review here
Entrance to Level 77 Observation Deck
For a limited time only you can get 14 days of unlimited entry (day or night) included in the one entrance price! Family Special is only valid for 1 day entry.
Cafe style food & beverages are available for purchase on level 77 at the SkyPoint Bar.
- Q1 is 322.5 metres high.
- Australia's only beachside Observation Deck.
- Offers stunning 360 degree views of the entire Gold Coast, from the surf to the hinterland and beyond.
- Express lift ride on 42.7 Seconds.
- Has views from Brisbane to the Byron Bay hinterland.
- Located atop the iconic Q1 building in the heart of Surfers Paradise, offers the perfect location to enjoy the beauty of a stunning view, while being comforted by the warmth of an inside setting
- This time of year also means that 14,000 humpback whales have begun their journey north, and with SkyPoint’s uninterrupted views of the stretching coastline, the Deck is the best vantage point on the Gold Coast to whale watch this season.
SkyPoint is situated on level 77 of Q1, Surfers Paradise Boulevard, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast. It is just a short walk from central Surfers Paradise.
FREE undercover parking is available for visitors via Hamilton Avenue. Public parking is available nearby at Centro Surfers Paradise in Hanlan St or Bruce Bishop car park on Beach Rd.
- Sunday - Thursday - 7:30am - 9.00pm** (Last tickets sold 30mins before closure)
- Friday & Saturday - 7:30am - till late** After 8pm, SkyPoint becomes an over 18’s venue. Smart dress code applies & 18+ ID required.
Closing time may vary subject to demand. SkyPoint reserves the right to change operating hours at any time.
Seventy7 Café + Bar will be open for breakfast between 7:30am and 10:30am. All day dining will be available from 11am until late.
Please note a smart dress code applies on Friday and Saturday nights from 8pm and is strictly 18+ ID required.
Wednesday 10th September 2014 Private function Last tickets sold 1430 for 1500 closure
Friday 19th September 2014 Ticketed Event – Salsa Under the Stars – 1900-0000 Last tickets sold 1730 for 1800 closure
Saturday 20th September 2014 Private function Last tickets sold 1430 for 1500 closure
Friday 26th September 2014 Private function Last tickets sold 1430 for 1500 closure
Friday 3rd October 2014 Ticketed Event – Oktoberfest – 1900-0000 Last tickets sold 1430 for 1500 closure
Tuesday 14th October 2014 Private function Last tickets sold 1600 for 1630 closure
Seventy7 Café + Bar
Please click here to view the Seventy7 Café + Bar menu.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Gold Coast Cruise Hinterland Day Tour and SkyPoint Observation Deck Entry Package
- Gold Coast
- from: $129.95AUD