Ask your question
Write your review here
Gold Coast locals have a new look venue amongst the clouds now SkyPoint Observation Deck on level 77 of Q1 has undergone a stunning transformation. Step out onto the 360 degree viewing platform for an unparalleled look at the beachside city that is your backyard.
SkyPoint offers the perfect venue to enjoy some time out and to bring visitors to show off the incredible destination you call home. Enjoy a delicious meal freshly prepared in the brand new kitchen with an accompanying glass of wine, beer or a cocktail.
Guaranteed to reveal something new to even the most seasoned local, SkyPoint’s new features include a mini-theatrette and iconic displays that uncover the Gold Coast’s best kept secrets.
By night SkyPoint transforms into a chic, high altitude lounge bar with live entertainment every Friday and Saturday night for locals to enjoy a drink as they take in the glittering views. Enjoy Sunset Sounds on a Sunday afternoon or plan for your next special occasion.
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print out your voucher
- » Present voucher at attraction
|Child (5-14yrs)||AUD $12.50|
|Family (2Ad & 2Ch)||AUD $54.50|
Entrance to Level 77 Observation Deck
For a limited time only you can get 14 days of unlimited entry (day or night) included in the one entrance price!
Cafe style food & beverages are available for purchase on level 77 at the SkyPoint Bar.
- Q1 is 322.5 metres high.
- Australia's only beachside Observation Deck.
- Offers stunning 360 degree views of the entire Gold Coast, from the surf to the hinterland and beyond.
- Express lift ride on 42.7 Seconds.
- Has views from Brisbane to the Byron Bay hinterland.
- Located atop the iconic Q1 building in the heart of Surfers Paradise, offers the perfect location to enjoy the beauty of a stunning view, while being comforted by the warmth of an inside setting
- The SkyPoint chefs are determined to keep you cosy this winter, with a selection of dishes designed to warm you from the inside out. From hearty Moroccan Lamb Burgers, Mediterranean inspired pizzas, and succulent chicken tenderloins, the SkyPoint menu is sure to dish you up that little extra serving of warmth.
- This time of year also means that 14,000 humpback whales have begun their journey north, and with SkyPoint’s uninterrupted views of the stretching coastline, the Deck is the best vantage point on the Gold Coast to whale watch this season.
SkyPoint is situated on level 77 of Q1, Surfers Paradise Boulevard, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast. It is just a short walk from central Surfers Paradise.
FREE undercover parking is available for visitors via Hamilton Avenue. Public parking is available nearby at Centro Surfers Paradise in Hanlan St or Bruce Bishop car park on Beach Rd.
SkyPoint Observation Deck is open daily from 7.30am - 7 days a week until until 9pm midweek and Midnight (Friday - Saturday). SkyPoint Cafe is open for breakfast between 7.30am and 10am. All day dining is available from 11am til late.
Please note a smart dress code applies on Friday and Saturday nights from 8pm and is strictly 18+ ID required.
SkyPoint Observation Deck will be closed from 1900-0000 (last tickets sold 1730 for 1800 closure) on Thursday 30th May and Friday 31st May 2013 for Salsa Under the Stars – ticketed event.
Thursday 6th June 2013 Private function 1930 - 2230 (last tickets sold 1730 for 1800 closure)
SkyPoint Bar on the Observation Deck (Level 77) will be undergoing structural renovations from Monday 29 April until end May to enhance your dining and Observation Deck experience.
Please note the following changes that will occur during this time * The Observation Deck on level 77 will open from 11am daily * The full all day dining menu will still be available for you to enjoy * A limited beverage menu will be available on the Observation Deck however please note mixed or blended drinks e.g. cocktails / Milkshakes will not be available. * Soft Drinks, Beer, Wine, house spirits and the espresso coffee machine will be available at a temporary location away from the bar on Level 77. * Closing time may vary subject to demand. SkyPoint reserves the right to change operating hours at anytime.
The observation deck & Climb will be open throughout this period and the view will not be impacted in any way.
Skypoint Cafe Menu
Please click here to view the Skypoint Cafe menu.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher