Enjoy return transfers on a high speed catamaran cruise on the Gold Coast from Mariners Cove Marina to McLarens Landing on South Stradbroke Island. You'll get to take part in numerous fun activities including live entertainment, wallaby & kookaburra feeding and paddle boats, canoes and kayaks available for a fee once on the island as well as dine on a delicious tropical BBQ buffet lunch.
Get free use of all the island facilities including paddle boats, kayaks, beach volleyball, games area, pool table, cricket and darts while you're there - there is definitely no shortage of things to do, with the day being either as intense or relaxing as you choose! Book this great value Gold Coast island cruise online today and see the sea, surf and sand that makes the Gold Coast famous.
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
|Child (4-14yrs)||AUD $58.00|
- 30 minute calm water cruise to McLarens Landing ECO Island Paradise
- Live island entertainment
- Delicious Aussie BBQ feast
- Interactive wallaby and kookaburra talk
- Use of paddleboats, canoes
- Use of pool table and beach volleyball
- 4WD Beach and Wilderness tour including sand tobogganing
- Doofer, Paraflying, Jet Skis, Speed Boat & Seaplane
- Hotel pick ups
- Visit a private island paradise McLaren's Landing on South Stradbroke Island
- Feed wild animals such as wallabies, kookaburra's and even sea eagles if you're lucky!
- Live entertainment on the island
- A delicious tropical steak and seafood BBQ lunch
What to bring
- Your camera
- Hat, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Swimwear (if necessary)
Cruises depart daily from at 10am and return at 4.15pm. Boarding commences at 9.45am.
The type of vessel is subject to change without notice. No BYO food or drink is to be taken on the boat or the island.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the cruise
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher