Ask your question
- 3 great Gold Coast theme parks
- 3 days entry - 1 park per day
- See animals, rides and enjoy slides
- Save money with a value pass!
Visit three of the Gold Coast's must-do attractions over 3 days and save money with a single, great value theme park pass! The Gold Coast 3 Theme Park Pass provides holders with ONE VISIT to Warner Bros. Movie World, ONE VISIT to Sea World and ONE VISIT to Wet’n’Wild Water World over 3 consecutive days - meaning that you'll cover all the bases full ride, animal and aquatic fun! Enjoy all the fun and your favourite characters from film and Hollywood with a day at MovieWorld, witness some of the ocean's most charming creatures and enjoy the fun rides of Sea World, and cap off the experience with a day of slip-sliding entertainment with the water slides of Wet 'n' Wild.
The Gold Coast 3 Theme Park Pass is ideal for those with limited time and who want to enjoy these great theme parks while saving money - so grab yourself one online today! Please note that all visits must be used within 3 consecutive days from and including your first park visit and that your Gold Coast 3 Theme Park Pass is strictly NON-TRANSFERABLE to another guest.
WON'T BE LONG, LOADING RATES AND AVAILABILITY ...
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
Write your review here
Front Gate Price
- Adult/Child/Pensioner | $103.00
- Warner Bros. Movie World One Day Admission | $93Ad, $78Ch/Pe
- Sea World One Day Admission | $93Ad, $78Ch/Pe
- Wet'n'Wild One Day Admission | $63Ad, $48Ch/Pe
- The 3 for 3 Pass provides one day (single) entry to 3 parks (Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World and Wet ‘n’ Wild Water World) over 3 consecutive days from first use
- The 3 day validity commences from the first day of visit and can be redeemed at any of the 3 parks
- Customers can only visit one park per day over the 3 day period
Warner Bros. Movie World
- Batwing Spaceshot, experience a rapid 4g vertical launch up a 60 mtr tower
- Superman Escape, 0-100km in just 2 secs. This is the best roller coaster in Australia
- Arkham Asylum, a roller coaster upside down...well you have to see it. Pull 4g's over this 700 mtr track
- Hollywood Stunt Driver, this is real action live movie set incorporating breathtaking stunts, precision driving. The best stunt show you will ever see!
- Wild West Falls adventure ride, combines water, the wild west, cowboys, wagon trains and a 70km per hour splashdown!
- Kids fun zone, home to your favourite Looney Tunes characters and rides inc Bugs bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety, Sylvester and much much more
- Castaway Bay, the new $6m interactive adventure zone amazing child themed adventure areas
- Jet Rescue, join the mission to save the our marine life on the new Jet Rescue....hitting speeds of 70km p/hr on the back of a jetski!
- Sea Viper, one of the craziest roller coasters going around!
- Beach Break Bay includes a range of kids rides, attractions and daily shows with your favourite friends Bert, Ernie, Big Bird, Zoe, Grover, Cookie Monster and Elmo!
- Sky High Highway, view Sea Worlds best attractions from above
- Sea World Mono rail, best way between Sea World resort and Sea World
- Vikings revenge flume ride, a family favourite.....get ready to get wet!
- King Pengiun Encounter, home of the worlds second largest penguin species...the King Penguin. Includes elevated and underwater viewing options
- Dolphin show, the highlight of the day at Sea World. Watch the trainers and the stars of the show jump, flip, surf in the 2500 undercover viewing area.
- Ray Reef, an interactive display of Sting Rays
- Polar Bear Shores, a great arctic display of its residents, the Polar Bears!
- Shark Bay, an awesome multi-level above and below water exhibit
Wet'n'Wild Water World
- 3 times bigger than any other water park in Australia
- AquaLoop, enter the trap door, be released and travel through 4 transparent slides at speeds of 60km per hour. This is the craziest slide in the world
- Plummet 30mts whilst spinning on a massive surfboard...awesome!
- Whirlpool springs, just like the real thing!
- Buccaneer Bay, this is a kids adventure playground with interactive games, slides and a giant tipping bucket that frequently spills water over the whole enclosure
- Mammoth Falls, 6 person giant tube plummeting over 200mtrs of white water rapids!
- Super 8 Aqua racer....custom drag lights...who will be the first to the bottom
- River Rapids, slide your way down this white water mountain
- Giant wave pool, small waves in the shallows, big waves in the deep. Tubes available for hire at the Beach Hut
Warner Bros. Movie World
- Gates open from 9.30am with most rides commencing at 10am. Rides & Attractions close at 5.00pm with gates closing at 5.30pm. Closed on ANZAC Day April 25th
- Gates open from 9.30am with most rides commencing at 10am.Rides & Attractions close at 5.00pm with gates closing at 5.30pm. Open from 1.30pm to 6pm on ANZAC Day April 25th
Wet'n'Wild Water World
- From May 1st - August 31st the gates open from 10am - 4pm. From 1 September opening hours will be extended from 10.00am - 5pm. Closed ANZAC Day April 25th
- All visits must be used within 3 consecutive days from and including your first park visit
- Customers can only visit one park each over the 3 day period
- Strictly NON-TRANSFERABLE to another guest
- First entry must be used by 30th June 2015
- No cancellations or refunds
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of entry
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher