Ask your question
We recommend pre-booking your experiences as tours do book out in peak periods and most of our attractions offer priority queues for prepaid tickets. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us!
Situated beside Australia’s eastern most cape, and nestled under the gaze of its famous lighthouse, lies Byron Bay. The town is a popular holiday destination, due in part to the natural beauty of its surrounds, also because of the hippy and alternative lifestyle influences of its neighbouring towns.
You will pass through rainforests, coastal and Hinterland towns as you head south towards Macadamia Castle and into Australia’s best known alternative lifestyle region. Macadamia Castle is an enchanting oasis of vision and serenity, a blend of natural and artistic beauty as seen in its maze of magnificent gardens, and as reflected in its statues and inspiring resting spots.
WON'T BE LONG, LOADING RATES AND AVAILABILITY ...
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
Write your review here
- Full day tour
- Macadamia Castle entry
- Coach Touring
- Full Commentary
- All National Park Fees included
- Cape Byron Lighthouse fees
- Lunch is not included on this tour, however there are many options available for you to purchase lunch in Byron Bay
- Visit the enchanting Macadamia Castle
- Visit the hidden hinterland and coastal villages of Cabarita Beach and Hastings Point on your scenic tour to Australia’s most Easterly mainland point
- Visit Cape Byron Lighthouse with its 360 degree views and spectacular whale watching vantage points
- We allow you up to 3 hours to explore the many coastal shops, take a swim at any of the renowned Byron Bay Beaches, enjoy a nature walk, or simply relax and soak up the amazing Byron Bay “vibe”
- Tours depart daily at approximately 8am and return at 5pm
What to bring
- Hat, sunscreen & sunglasses
- Swimwear if you wish to swim at the beach in Byron Bay
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Don't forget your camera!
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- Mobile vouchers are accepted. Vouchers can be presented to the tour operator from your mobile device on the day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher