Ask your question
- 3 hour whale watching cruise
- Muffins & morning tea onboard
- Whale sighting guarantee
- Great, scenic cruise
A whale watching cruise is a quintessential activity while on the Gold Coast and this morning whale watching cruise will take you, your family and friends out to see these majestic creatures at play on the famous Humpback Highway. Each year from June-November the Humpback Whales embark on their epic migration from the icy southern waters of Antarctica to the tropics, and now it’s your chance to see this incredible natural phenomenon! Travel out to the open waters in luxurious comfort aboard a 32 metre wave piercing catamaran with well-equipped onboard facilities. This high-speed vessel is designed specifically for whale watching with increased stability, plenty of space and five platforms to maximize views of your once-in-a-lifetime encounter with the whales.
Throughout the whale watching cruise guests can enjoy fresh complimentary muffins for morning tea, with tea and coffee, while enjoying a smooth ride in air-conditioned comfort. Large video displays play informative documentaries about Humpback Whales during the cruise, explaining the fascinating behaviors of these whales giving you a comprehensive understanding of these highly intelligent, gentle giants. Experienced eco-guides also accompany you on the cruise offering interesting commentary along the way while helping to spot tell-tale blow holes!
Humpback whales are well known for their playful acrobatics and during the morning whale watching cruise you may see tail flukes, pec slaps, spy hopping and spectacular breaching displays, giving delighted passengers an idea of how massive these whales really are - up close! During this fantastic Gold Coast whale watching cruise not only will you see whales in their natural habitat, you may also see other playful marine life such as friendly dolphins, turtles and sea birds making for a memorable seafaring adventure for the whole family!
WON'T BE LONG, LOADING RATES AND AVAILABILITY ...
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
Write your review here
- Half day whale watch cruise
- Morning tea
- Hotel transfers - Available for $20pp, to be paid on the day. Please contact the operator to arrange this. Tour operator details are listed on your voucher
- 5 very spacious viewing areas
- Upper deck 360 degrees unobscured viewing
- Informative whale commentary by friendly and experienced eco-team
- 100% sighting humpback whales, with dolphins, sea turtles and birdlife also regularly viewed
- Whale documentaries onboard
- Fully air-conditioned viewing lounge
- See the Gold Coast skyline from the ocean
- Fully licensed cocktail bar
What to Bring
- Warm clothes
- Sensible shoes
- Sea sickness remedy if required
- Hats and sunscreen are available for purchase on board
- Tours depart daily from June to late October from Mariners Cove Marina, Main Beach at 9:30am and return at 12.00am
- If no whales are sighted, a free open dated Whale Watch voucher will be issued on return of cruise and/or UPGRADED TO A FULL AFTERNOON ISLAND TOUR THAT DAY, FREE of charge, as no refunds will be given
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of cruise
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction.
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher