WHITEWATER WORLD ONE DAY ADMISSION
Book Whitewater World tickets for a day of wildness in the water and fun in the sun at this great Gold Coast theme park within short walking distance from Dreamworld. Whitewater World is not just a standard water park - it's a water RIDE park with some of the most extreme water slides on Earth while also catering to families with younger kids.
With such highlight rides as the drop-and-loop of the Wedgie, the head-first maze race of The Bro, the tunnel of fun known as the Green Room and loads more, there's a ride at Whitewater World so suit all ages and thrill-seeking temperaments. Grab a ticket to Whitewater World at Experience Oz today - with absolutely NO booking fees - and hit the waters at this highly entertaining shrine to our sun, sand and sea - it's bound to be water like you've never experienced it in your life!
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print out your voucher
- » Present voucher at attraction
|Child (3-13yrs)||AUD $29.99|
- One day admission to WhiteWater World
- All rides and attractions
- Admission to Dreamworld
- Food and Drinks
- Other pay per use facilities and experiences
- The Wedgie - Feel your heart thump as the trap door beneath you opens and you fall 17 vertical metres and loop through the coil to splash down to the splash down pool.
- The Bro - an 8 lane racer where you can challenge friends and family to the wettest race of your lives. Who will reach the bottom first?
- The Green Room - share a 4 person tube with your friends and splash down the tunnel and out through a smaller funnel from 20 metres above the ground.
- Super Tubes Hydrocoaster - Rocket down from the 18 metre high tower to the 236 metres of track. You wont know what hit you in this fast 28 second thrilling waterslide!
- The Rip - launching guests from 16 metres into pitch blackness The Rip will have you turning spinning and blasting through to the other side.
- The Little Rippers - Little rippers is the child friendly version of The Rip with dual slides side by side. Ride down in single or one person tubes in these "duelling" water rips.
- Temple of Huey - A shrine to the world renowned Surf God Huey! Three water rides in the one place - Screamin Right Handers, Byron on Broken Headz and the Cut Snake.
WhiteWater World is open every day of the year, except Christmas Day (25th and ANZAC morning (25th April CLOSED). Operating hours for WhiteWater World are 10.00am to 4pm.
- Picnic lunches are welcome at WhiteWater World (not Dreamworld). For safety reasons, glassware is not permitted.
- No commercially prepared food or drink may be brought onto the premises, including alcohol.
Theme park tickets are not refundable.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher