**Paradise Country** is an authentic Aussie farm giving visitors the opportunity to experience the traditional Australian bush culture. There is so much to do, you can feed the friendly kangaroos, have your photo taken with a cuddly koala, see the skills of the master shearers or watch our stockmen and women and their dogs round up a flock of sheep, throw a boome...
We recommend pre-booking your experiences as tours do book out in peak periods and most of our attractions offer priority queues for prepaid tickets. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us!
Paradise Country is an authentic Aussie farm giving visitors the opportunity to experience the traditional Australian bush culture. There is so much to do, you can feed the friendly kangaroos, have your photo taken with a cuddly koala, see the skills of the master shearers or watch our stockmen and women and their dogs round up a flock of sheep, throw a boomerang and crack a stockman's whip.
Many activities are on offer throughout the day including the Stockmen and Sheep Dog Show, Sheep Shearing Show and Ram Parade, Billy Tea and Stock Horse Arena, Kangaroo and Koala Sanctuary, New Aussie Farmyard at Paradise Country - ‘The Aussie Farmyard’ allows kids to get up close and personal to baby animals of all shapes and sizes including lambs, chickens, calves and piglets. The Aussie Farmyard includes an interactive educational area where kids can draw pictures of the animals they have encountered, and add their drawings to the picture wall or take them home as a token of their special day. While you're there, why not sample a feast of country tucker in the farmhouse restaurant as you enjoy some great Aussie music.
WON'T BE LONG, LOADING RATES AND AVAILABILITY ...
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
Write your review here
- General admission
- BBQ Lunch
- Stockmen & Sheep Dog Show: 11.00am, 2.30pm, 4.00pm.
- Sheep Shearing Show & Ram Parade: 11.30am,12.30pm, 3.00pm
- Billy Tea and Stock Horse Arena: 10.30am, 2.00pm, 3.30pm
- Koala Village & Photo Centre: 9.45am till 10.30am, 11.45am till 12.30pm, 2.15pm till 3.00pm
- Kangaroo & Koala Sanctuary: 9.30am till 4.30pm
- Animal Nursery Feeding: 10am, 2pm
Open daily from 9.30am until 4.30pm. Closed Christmas Day December 25th. Open from 1.30pm on ANZAC Day April 25th.
What to Bring
Casual clothes, hat, sunscreen & camera
Paradise Country is conveniently located in the serene hinterland area behind Warner Bros. Movie World and Wet'n'Wild Water World at Oxenford, on the Gold Coast.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher