- General admission
- Fully guided plantation tractor tour
- Fruit tasting
- Wildlife boat cruise
- Fauna Park
- Island recreation area
- Fruit and delicious lunches are available for purchase
- Upgrade your admission ticket to include transfers from your hotel. Please select this option at the time of booking. Once you have received your voucher you will be required to phone the tour operator to arrange your transfer. Tour operator details will appear on your tour voucher
- One of the highlights of a visit to Tropical Fruit World is to experience a whole new world of taste sensations available from the licensed Rainforest Cafe
- Miracle Fruit Show - amazing varieties of delicious fruit in season to sample. Try unusual fruits like the ice-cream bean, champagne fruit, chocolate pudding fruit, lemon meringue and many more.....
- Orchard Discovery Walks - enjoy a safari through the garden with an interpretive guide to help you discover the rare and tropical fruit
- Miniature train ride - the easiest way to see the islands is to hop aboard our mini-train. More often than not the train will pause to allow passengers to see the free-range koala feast and other native wildlife
- Fauna Park - interact with farm and native animals waiting for a friendly pat and a feed
- Rainforest walks - there are a number of delightful walling tracks through the rainforest reserve - Koala Way, Possum Way, the Hidden Circuit, Red Gum Lane and more....
- Plantation safari - board the tractor train for a safari through a plantation full of 500 kinds of fruit!
- Treasure island - kids and kids at heart can enjoy acres of fun including a cubby houses, flying fox ride, ball-game equipment and a mini-golf course
- Jungle river cruise - cruise along the river that is teeming with wildlife. Feed wild birds, spot turtles and water-dragons, you may even see a carpet snake coiled up enjoying the sun..
- Koi fish and native bird feed - in a large tree-lined dam filled with Japanese Koi fish of many colours, visitors can feed them with pieces of bread. A unique experience.....
- Fruit Market - take the opportunity to taste the wonderful fresh tropical fruit from our orchards
- Rainforest gift shop - a very special shopping experience. Products developed from researching with a vast range of tropical fruits and native bush food, are available to visitors for purchase
- Open daily from 10am - 4pm Qld EST. Closed Christmas Day (December 25th). Tropical Fruit World is located approximately 10 minutes south of Gold Coast Airport
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher