Enjoy return transfers on a high speed catamaran cruise on the **Gold Coast** from Mariners Cove Marina to McLarens Landing on **South Stradbroke** Island. You'll get to take part in numerous fun activities including live entertainment, wallaby & kookaburra feeding and paddle boats, canoes and kayaks available for a fee once on the island as well as dine on a del...
We highly recommend doing the sand tobogganing tour whilst you are over at the island. It is loads of fun and great for all ages.
- Luxury high speed catamaran cruise
- McLaren's Landing Island Resort
- Unforgettable day on the water
- Delicious Aussie BBQ feast
- Live Entertainment
- FREE island activities
Enjoy return transfers on a high speed catamaran cruise on the Gold Coast from Mariners Cove Marina to McLarens Landing on South Stradbroke Island. You'll get to take part in numerous fun activities including live entertainment, wallaby & kookaburra feeding and paddle boats, canoes and kayaks available for a fee once on the island as well as dine on a delicious tropical BBQ buffet lunch.
Get free use of all the island facilities including paddle boats, kayaks, beach volleyball, games area, pool table, cricket and darts while you're there - there is definitely no shortage of things to do, with the day being either as intense or relaxing as you choose! Book this great value Gold Coast island cruise online today and see the sea, surf and sand that makes the Gold Coast famous.
WON'T BE LONG, LOADING RATES AND AVAILABILITY ...
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
Write your review here
- 30 minute return calm water cruise to McLarens Landing ECO Island Paradise
- Live island entertainment
- Delicious Aussie BBQ feast
- Interactive wallaby and kookaburra talk
- Use of paddleboats, canoes
- Use of pool table and beach volleyball
- Hotel pick ups
Optional Extras (available for purchase once on the island)
- 4WD Beach and Wilderness tour including sand tobogganing
- Paraflying, Jet Skis, Speed Boat & Seaplane
- Visit a private island paradise McLaren's Landing on South Stradbroke Island
- Feed wild animals such as wallabies, kookaburra's and even sea eagles if you're lucky!
- Live entertainment on the island
- A delicious tropical steak and seafood BBQ lunch
What to Bring
- Hat, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Swimwear (if necessary)
- Cruises depart from Tuesday to Friday at 11.45am and return at 4.30pm and on Saturdays and Sundays at 10am and return at 4.30pm. Boarding commences 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. Cruises depart from Mariners Cove Marina, Seaworld Drv, Main Beach, approximately 10 minutes from Surfers Paradise and 15 minutes from Broadbeach
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the cruise
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Vessel is subject to change without notice